NOTE: Our scheduling form is a REQUEST ONLY. We will contact you with the availability of your request by phone or email to confirm your request for that given day/time. First party property cases will only be booked on Tuesdays and Fridays. Thank you.
About Steve Koeppel
- Member of the FL Bar 1986
- US District Court, Middle District of FL 1987
- Florida Bar Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer 1992-present
- Florida Supreme Court Circuit Civil Certified Mediator 2000
- Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
- Certified Federal Middle District Mediator
- AV rated Martindale Hubbell
- American Board of Trial Advocates 1998
Steven G. Koeppel is one of the most experienced civil trial attorneys and mediators on Florida’s West Coast. After 35 plus years in the practice and over 75 civil jury trials, Steve focuses his practice now on mediation and arbitration.
Steve began his mediation practice in 1999 and has mediated over 4,000 cases. Having been in the litigator’s shoes, both on the plaintiff and defense side he uses that experience to learn the issues quickly and help the parties find compromise and resolution. Steve brings a proactive approach tailored to the parties’ needs to get cases resolved.
Steve koeppel mediates all types of tort claims including catastrophic car crashes, medical negligence, nursing home rights violations, first-party claims, premise liability and construction defects, civil rights, and many others.